University and College Preparation
• English for Academic Purpose (EAP): This program focuses on the skills required to be successful in post-secondary studies. It introduces students to a variety of topics, skills and strategies through four themes.
• General Academic Subjects Areas (biology, literature, technology, communications…)
• Post-Secondary Studies (plagiarism, using resources and aides, goal setting, research…)
• Canadian Campus Culture (level of formality with professors, dorm life, frosh week, sports and clubs, places…)
• Well-Being (living away from home, social life, staying in touch with family, getting involved, taking care of yourself, socio linguistic and socio-cultural connotations)
• Requirement: IELTS 5 or CEFR B2
• General English : all levels from beginner up to IELTS 7 or CEFR C1.
• Test Preparation : all major tests. Requirement entry level : IELTS 4 or CEFR B1
• Business English : To follow this prigramme the requirement is IELTS 7 or CEFR C1
• English for international communication and Public speaking : include presentations and role plays with access to video playback
• English in the workplace : thanks to our partnership with the City of Ottawa our teachers have acquired a solid experience teaching corporate, political staff as well as medical and medical personnel.
Interlangues’ English Academy also offer focused training on particular language skills such as Phonetics and Pronunciation.